Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Admissions & Records: I'm relocating from another state. How long do I have to live in California to receive instate fees?

449 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 06, 2016   


You must reside in the state of California for 1 year and 1 day by the first day of the semester attending. Dated documentation is required. For more information please visit the Admissions and Records office.